Here is some gluten free vegan cheesy spinach bread that is easy to make and delicious!
Preheat the oven to 150° Celsius (about 302° F)
In a large bowl add the following and mix thoroughly:
- 6 Tablespoons (1/2 cup) of sunflower oil
- 1 cup (200 ml) of water
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 140 grams (about 5 ounces) of vegan cheddar cheese
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) of rinsed and gently packed spinach (it’s best to rip the spinach with your hands into pieces or even chop it if desired. Do not let spinach dry completely but drain it so it is not soaking wet before adding it to mixture.)
- 1 cup of gluten-free all-purpose baking flour (if you cannot find it to buy it is easy to make, contact us for a recipe).
We take a small cake pan or bread loaf pan and fill the insides with parchment paper. We pack the mixture into the pan inside the parchment paper. We bake it in the oven for 20 minutes inside the pan. After 20 minutes remove the parchment paper from the pan and place the parchment paper directly on the oven rack for another 15 to 17 minutes (or until the knife comes out clean). The end result is so good you will never believe it does not have gluten or eggs in it! Enjoy!