I love eating gluten free muesli for breakfast even more than I love eating corn flakes for breakfast! Athanasia and I decided it was time to start preparing our own muesli mix to have ready as a quick breakfast. We worked together to create this mixture using dried fruits and some other ingredients. It turned out great and tastes amazing when combined with your favorite vegan milk. If you are looking for a fast, easy and simple breakfast to have ready to go, this is perfect!
Ingredients to almost fill a standard cereal container (2.5 liters or 10.5 cups container):
- 4 cups (140 grams or 5 oz) of plain sugar-free corn flakes
- 1 cup (20 grams or 0.7 oz) of rice crisps
- 2 cups (100 grams or 3.5 oz) of buckwheat flakes
- 3/4 cup (100 grams or 3.5 oz) of dried cranberries without added sugar
- 1/4 cup (50 grams or 1.76 oz) of dried sour cherries without added sugar
- 1/4 cup (35 grams or 1.2 oz) of dried blueberries without added sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Whisk, stir, or cover and shake all the ingredients until they are mixed thoroughly. I like to cover and shake the ingredients myself so none of the corn flakes get damaged.
- Serve with your favorite vegan milk and get ready to start your day!