This smoothie is so delicious it makes me want to sing acapella (Get it? Peach perfect? From Pitch Perfect? I am a sucker for those kind of movies but can you blame me?!) Ok, but seriously, this peach perfect smoothie is one of my favorite smoothies; plus it’s really easy and simple to make. This smoothie is great for breakfast, in-between meals snack or even a well deserved treat! I am no nutritionist but it’s got some good stuff in it too.
Ingredients (makes 1000 ml):
- 2 frozen bananas
- 2 peaches
- 2 cups (240 ml) of rice milk
- 1/2 Tablespoon of tahini
- 1 Tablespoon of cacao powder
- 4 medjool dates (without the pits)
- Peel the peaches and add them with the rest of the ingredients in the blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy!
- Keep refrigerated and serve cool.
I have also tried this recipe with soy milk instead of rice milk and didn’t enjoy it as much, but in any case, try it and let me know!