This purple rain salad is as beautiful as it tastes! It is so impressive and tastes exactly like the plain green lettuce 🙂
Goes ideal with fresh greens and colorful peppers!
- 1 bunch of red curly lettuce
- 5-10 fresh cardamom leaves
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Half of a green pepper, chopped
- Half a red sweet pepper, chopped
- 6-7 Kalamata black olives, chopped
- Olive oil
- Sea salt
- Agave suryp
Wash the lettuce thoroughly and chop it into a large bowl, add the rest ingredients and mix. Add 3 tablespoons of olive oil to 2 teaspoons of agave syrup with the sea salt, mix well so it spreads everywhere and enjoy!