Kick back and watch your favorite movie tonight and enjoy it with some vegan nacho cheese! This is one of my personal favorites. It’s not for everybody because it has a little kick to it; ye be warned!
In a high powered blender add these ingredients:
- 120 ml (1/2 cup) of water
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 6 Tablespoons of nutritional yeast
- 2 chili peppers (optional, leave out if you do not like spicy food!)
- 1 Tablespoon of Tahini
- 2 long red peppers (remove the seeds)
- 1/4 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- 70 grams (2.5 ounces or 1/2 cup) of raw almonds
- 70 grams (2.5 ounces or 1/2 cup) of raw cashews
- Blend until as smooth as possible!
Dip whatever you would like into it, but some may need to keep the almond milk close by!