Who does not love a simple, quick and easy snack recipe? What could be quicker than opening a bag of chips and taking 5 minutes to make a dip? Thanks to the vegan original cream cheese by Violife we present this vegan sour cream and cheddar dip! Before I was a vegan, I loved sour cream and cheddar chips. I am extremely pleased how well this recipe turned out. Here is how we did it:
- 200 grams (7 ounces) of Viotros Violife/Viofree Original Vegan Cream Cheese
- 66 ml (1/3 cup) of water
- 1/4 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- Dash of garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon of sea salt
- 3 Tablespoons of nutritional yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried chives
- Add all the ingredients into a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Use a spoon, whisk or powered mixer to combine the ingredients until smooth.
That’s it! It will probably take you more time to wash dishes than it took to make this dip. For a list of where you can find Violife/Viofree vegan products by Viotros click here.