Summer is not quite over yet so we felt we needed to squeeze one last hurrah in before fall! Boutique Vegan sent us some goodies a few months back including these soy steak strips and this delicious barbecue sauce. I wanted to make another pizza using these ingredients to compliment each other and this vegan summer BBQ pizza was born!
Recipes to prepare:
Other ingredients needed outside of the recipes above:
- Shredded or grated vegan cheese that melts
- After you have made or prepared the sauce and soy steaks follow the instructions from the Fluffy Gluten Free Vegan Pizza Crust to step 9.
- After removing the pre-baked crust from the oven, add as much BBQ sauce as you would like on the crust.
- Add as many of the vegan soy steak strips as you would like.
- Sprinkle as much vegan cheese on top as you can handle!
- Continue baking the pizza in the oven until the vegan cheese has melted and the crust is baked. This took 12 minutes for us after the pre-baking the crust for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!