Recently, I was sitting at the computer contemplating what kind of food I wanted to make in the future. Nothing was really coming to mind and for some reason I kept thinking about the two layer eggplant lasagna I had made a few months back. I started wondering if I should attempt another lasagna. How could I make improvements to a dish that is already one of my favorites though? Then it hit me: lasagna pizza! Why had I never thought of this before? It was time to get to work…
Here is what you will need to prepare:
Preheat your oven to 160° Celsius (320° F)
- Take your pre-baked pizza crust and spread the tofu ricotta cheese on it. Use as much as you would like.
- Pour as much of the vegan lasagna sauce on it as you would like.
- Spread the vegan Italian sausage on top of the sauce and cover it all with shredded or grated vegan cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes (the outer crust should not be burning, if it is, take it out!)
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle vegan Parmesan cheese over it all and serve!
This is probably one of our favorite pizzas we have ever tried!